About InfoSec World 2020
For over 25 years InfoSec World has been the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners must have the skills to be both a business partner and enabler, and have the technical expertise to prevent, detect and respond to security challenges. InfoSec World welcomes a community of information security professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world. Join your peers at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL on March 30 - April 1, 2020 and learn from the best.
About CyberRisk Alliance
InfoSec World USA is a part of CyberRisk Alliance (CRA). CRA is a is a business intelligence company serving the cybersecurity community. Our mission is to provide the knowledge and insight needed to navigate today’s complex security landscape, and to support and empower the industry’s leaders. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers and practitioners, and is delivered through events, research, media, and virtual learning. Our brands include SC Media and InfoSec World, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, peer-to-peer CISO networks Cybersecurity Collaborative and Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, and Security Weekly. CRA’s integrated services offer industry technology and service providers uniquely high value marketing solutions. More information is available at CyberRiskAlliance.com.
Also in our family:
During InfoSec World Week Attendees Gain Access to:
- A world class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders and innovators
- Focused content through dedicated summits and workshops
- A robust exhibition floor of leading technology companies showcasing a wide-array information security products and services
- Numerous opportunities to network with more than 1,000 attendees
- The opportunity to earn up to 45 CPE credits over the course of one week
- Capture the Flag Tech Challenge that teams students up with experienced attendees to compete together in the Expo
- Ample opportunities to take advantage of the Disney Resort with colleagues and invited guests
- And much, much more!
- Click here to view the 2020 eBrochure
Where You’ll Typically Find Attendees During InfoSec World:
- Participating in one of the dozens of breakout sessions or panel discussions
- Walking the Expo floor to discover products and solutions from dozens of leading technology companies
- At one of the many networking events, including keynote lunches, general sessions and nightly receptions
- Enjoying their breaks exploring the Disney Compounds
- Catching up on work in the lounge areas of the Expo
Companies that Attended InfoSec World:
InfoSec World attendees represent all regions, industries and levels. Join us in 2021 to mix and mingle with your fellow Managers, Directors and C-Suites representing small businesses to large Fortune 500 companies.