Please note: All workshops will be available strictly on-demand. Registrants will have access to the sessions and materials starting on June 22, 2020 until December 31, 2020.
Every employee in an organization plays a vital role in developing and fostering a positive corporate environment, whether they realize it or not. That culture directly impacts the organization's ability to address many information security and compliance challenges. A robust and healthy culture can weather negative impacts from both internal issues and external influences, while helping to maintain positive employee morale. The challenge for most organizations is how to identify, develop, manage and maintain a positive culture organically so that the negative impacts do not adversely impact their operations. In many cases, the individual is left as a silent observer unable to make a noticeable impact as part of the larger culture. This session will introduce key indicators to gauge the health of a corporate culture, present tools and techniques and a "call to action" for empowering employees, and a scorecard for ongoing management. Attendees will walk through tabletop scenarios of cultural challenges to help develop plans that they can implement in their own organizations.
- How to define a corporate culture, both organic and structured
- How security and compliance initiatives impact cultural development
- Identification of key cultural health indicators
- The individual "action plan" for impacting corporate culture
- How to address specific negative cultural stimuli
- Selling the plans to the executive management team