Please note: All workshops will be available strictly on-demand. Registrants will have access to the sessions and materials starting on June 22, 2020 until December 31, 2020.
It’s no longer enough for cybersecurity professionals and risk managers to be technically savvy. Today’s swiftly changing landscape requires us to also be politically savvy agents of change; it requires us to be leaders in our enterprise. Regardless of organizational size or complexity, the most effective cybersecurity technician is a corporate leader. Learn how to lead yourself, your team, and your organization to better defend and protect your most critical assets.
- The changing landscape of cybersecurity
- The changing role of the cybersecurity technician
- Managing perception to lead effective change
- The formula for effective change
- You as an agent of change
- Immediate steps, now what, and what’s next