About InfoSec World 2021
For over 25 years InfoSec World has been the “business of security” conference. To manage today’s threats, security practitioners must have the skills to be both a business partner and enabler, and have the technical expertise to prevent, detect and respond to security challenges. InfoSec World welcomes a community of information security professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world. Join your peers at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida on September 27-29, 2021 and learn from the best.
InfoSec World is produced by CyberRisk Alliance, a business intelligence company created to serve the high-growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity and information risk management marketplace through a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community and facilitate commerce.
During InfoSec World Week Attendees Gain Access to:
- A world class conference program led by the industry’s leading experts, thought-leaders and innovators
- Focused content through dedicated summits and workshops
- A robust exhibition floor of leading technology companies showcasing a wide-array information security products and services
- Numerous opportunities to network with more than 1,000 attendees
- The opportunity to earn up to 45 CPE credits over the course of one week
- Ample opportunities to take advantage of the Disney Resort with colleagues and invited guests
- And much, much more!
Where You’ll Typically Find Attendees During InfoSec World:
- Participating in one of the dozens of breakout sessions or panel discussions
- Walking the Expo floor to discover products and solutions from dozens of leading technology companies
- At one of the many networking events, including keynote lunches, general sessions and nightly receptions
- Enjoying their breaks exploring the Disney Compounds
- Catching up on work in the lounge areas of the Expo
Companies that Attended InfoSec World 2020:
InfoSec World attendees represent all regions, industries and levels. Join us in 2021 to mix and mingle with your fellow Managers, Directors and C-Suites representing small businesses to large Fortune 500 companies.