InfoSec World Onsite Protocols
InfoSec World continues to monitor and follow all guidelines provided by the CDC, Disney and local health partners to maintain the health and safety of our community.
Based on recent trends and changing conditions, please continue to refer to this page for an update for communicating our current onsite plans and protocols to enable our attendees, sponsors, and speakers to plan with greater confidence.
- InfoSec World will align with Disney’s guidelines and policies. Effective July 30, masks are required while indoors (except while eating and drinking) regardless of vaccination status. Masks remain optional in outdoor common areas.
- Masks are required for ALL passengers using Disney provided-transportation including buses, monorail, skyline etc.
- InfoSec World will not require vaccines to attend the conference, but highly encourages attendees to be vaccinated. Onsite temperature checks and rapid COVID testing will not be conducted. Masks will be available upon request.
- All meeting venue space will be set to capacity rules and social distancing protocols as regulated by Orange County.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed in specific areas including at event registration and food service stations.
Updates and information regarding safety protocols and travel guidelines from Disney, the CDC, Orlando Airport Authority and the state of Florida can be found below:
ISW will host a pre-conference webinar for all registered attendees, sponsors and speakers to review onsite plans, set expectations and address any questions. Information regarding how to participate will be sent to registered attendees prior to the event. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to Wendy Loew, SVP, InfoSec World directly with any specific questions or concerns at [email protected].
(last updated 7/29/21)