Hotel & Travel
InfoSec World 2021 will be held at Disney's Contemporary Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
Disney's Contemporary Resort
4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Based on demand, InfoSec World has a room block of discounted rooms at a rate of $329 for our confirmed conference delegates, speakers and sponsors until August 23, 2021 at the following properties:
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
We encourage you to register for the conference and book your hotel room as soon as possible since InfoSec World’s room block fills early and sells out well in advance of the conference.
Updates for 2021
- Access to the InfoSec World 2021 room block will be online exclusively through a link provided in your InfoSec World confirmation email. Only those registered for the 2021 conference will be able to reserve their hotel rooms. At this time, Expo Only registrants do not have access to the InfoSec World room block and should plan to book directly with Disney Reservations to review available options and rates.
- Upon receiving the link, you will be provided with an Access Code based on your registration type to enter into the housing online system. We have implemented these codes to optimize the room inventory for all delegates.
- Government InfoSec World Registrations: A limited number of government rooms at the GSA per diem rate is only available at Disney's Contemporary Resort for guests traveling on official government business. Per Disney policy, these rates are only available to guests possessing a valid US government issued ID which must be presented at check in. The number of nights available at the government rate will correspond to your conference registration package. Any excess pre or post nights can be made in the group block on a space available basis at the contracted rate. Pre/Post nights will not be eligible for per diem rates.
- Any changes to existing reservations may be made by phone by contacting Disney Group Reservations directly at (407) 939-4686. Please have your hotel confirmation # handy when calling.
- Periodic audits of the InfoSec World room block will be done to ensure compliance. Any hotel guest without a valid InfoSec World conference registration will be moved out of the InfoSec World room block and into another room on a space available basis at prevailing rates.
- If your InfoSec World conference registration is cancelled under any circumstance, you will have 5 calendar days as of the cancellation date to notify Disney of your event registration status. Otherwise, you will be moved out of the InfoSec World room block and into another room on a space available basis at prevailing rates. Any and all cancellation penalties incurred will be the responsibility of the guest even if he/she is moved out of the group block.
Walt Disney World Know Before You Go
Please see updated information regarding precautions and new procedures that Walt Disney World has implemented to protect the health and safety of its guests by clicking here.
Getting from the Airport to the Hotel:
Disney’s Magical Express: Disney's Magical Express continues to run with some service modifications and is offered to conference attendees for no additional cost when reservations are booked at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, and Gran Destino at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. For more details on modifications, please see the Know Before You Go link above.
For frequently asked questions about driving routes to Disney World, click here.
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM Eastern Time. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.