Registration Deals & Packages
NOTE: INFOSEC WORLD 2021 PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
(now - June 23)
(June 24 - Sept 30)
- 2 days of education with multiple tracks
- Vetted, editorial content, including high caliber keynotes
- Interact with leading security solution providers
- Live Q&A with InfoSec World faculty and speakers
- Opportunity to earn 13 CPEs and up to 45 through on-demand access
- On-demand access to conference sessions through December 31, 2021
Discount & Special Information
Save on group registration when registering 3 or more attendees from your organization.
- 3 or more attendees receive a 15% savings (use code: ISW21-GROUP15)
- 5 or more attendees receive a 20% savings (use code: ISW21-GROUP20)
- 10 + attendees receive a 25% savings (use code: ISW21-GROUP25)
In order to receive these savings, registrants must be from the same organization and processed online at the same time by entering a promo code found on the registration page. Please note that these discounts can not be combined with any other discount offer or applied to previous registrations. Additional registrants can not be added later. Any a la carte Workshop or Summit packages are excluded.
All fees must be paid in advance in US dollars. The conference fee includes admission to all digital sessions and conference materials.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
All participants are eligible for 13 hours of Continuing Education Credits while participating live during November 9-10, with the potential of earning up to 45 CPEs when viewing all sessions on demand. On-demand sessions will be made available to all attendees through December 31, 2021. Credits may be applied toward professional recertification requirements.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds, cancellations and concerns, please contact InfoSec World Customer Service at [email protected]. All InfoSec World participants are eligible to receive CPE Credits to fulfill professional accreditation requirements.
CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
Given the recent announcement that InfoSec World 2021 will be delivered virtually, all in-person confirmed registrants as of September 14, 2021 will be offered a complementary registration to attend InfoSec World DIGITAL 2021. The dollar value of your 2021 registration will be applied in full towards your InfoSec World 2022 registration.
If you can no longer attend InfoSec World 2021, please review InfoSec World's cancellation policy below and provide written notice to InfoSec World Customer Service at [email protected]. Only cancellations in writing will be accepted.
- For 2021 registrations (received after June 22, 2020):
- Substitute another individual from your organization at any time at no charge
- Cancellations received before September 6, 2021 will be entitled to a 100% refund, less an administrative fee of $295. If you wish to transfer your registration to InfoSec World DIGITAL 2021 for a fee of $495, the remainder of your registration will be fully refunded
- Cancellations received between September 7 – 23, 2021 will be refunded 50% of the amount paid
- No refund will be given for cancellations received after September 24, 2021
For 2020 InfoSec World registration transfers related to the pandemic, substitutions and transfers can be made without incurring any fees prior to August 6, 2021.
Cancellation policies are subject to change without notice.