Is it time finally for zero trust skeptics to take a closer look? The security model has gained steam as high-powered companies like Google embraced it, but for most organizations, the concept remains daunting on its face: Continuous verification? Permission every data transaction? Create and enforce departmental barriers at a time when my company is trying to tear them down? Somehow verify the digital identities of a pandemic-dispersed workforce?
This full-day workshop is designed for those new to the zero-trust model, and those still refining their strategy and execution. We will take a detailed look at number of key topics, including:
- A comprehensive review of a full zero trust architecture
- Where organizations struggle in reaching zero trust
- What the critics are saying
- Gaining granular visibility into your network
- How remote work creates an invisible perimeter