Call for Presenters Information
InfoSec World is the leading cybersecurity conference for security practitioners and executives, which features expert insights, enlightening keynotes, and interactive breakout sessions that inform, engage, and connect the infosec community.
2022 Theme: New Risk
From ransomware, to third and fourth party risk, to threat validation and risk budget approval – this September we'll come together to talk about the emerging risk landscape. We will also carry the conversation beyond COVID procedures to the next decade of risk management.
We are looking for presenters and facilitators to cover topics addressing these themes:
- Hackers & Threats
- Critical Infrastructure
- Cloud Security
- Security Awareness
- Risk Mitigation
- Leadership & Budgeting
Opens: January 14, 2022
Closes: February 18, 2022
Notification to all submitters: end of March
Important information regarding your submission:
- All talks must be 100% vendor neutral.
- No proposal from a vendor organization related to its products or services will be considered.
- Talks submitted by PR/marketing firms on behalf of a proposed speaker must include the speaker’s contact information.
- Submissions excluding this information will be considered incomplete.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Talks that include new research, demonstrations, case studies, real-life stories, and actionable recommendations will be given priority.
- We encourage “out of the box” ideas. Push boundaries. Make the audience think. Don’t strive to present something that’s been presented before.
- Panel discussions will be considered for the 50 minute talk category; all panelists must be included in the submission.
- All accepted speakers will receive a full main conference pass plus 2 complimentary passes for colleagues.
InfoSec World attendees are knowledgeable security practitioners with 10+ years of experience. As you put together your submission, please keep the attendee profile in mind. The most successful talks provide actionable advice, real-world guidance, demonstrations and “how to,” and new ideas that help security practitioners become better business partners who enable their organizations.
If you have questions regarding submitting a proposal, please email Sierra Schaller at [email protected].