Cybersecurity is one of the hottest careers in the tech sector today. So, how do you get into the field? How do you advance your career in cybersecurity if you already have a job in cybersecurity?
Today’s CISO is a hybrid. Part technician, part manager, part leader and a visionary. No wonder so many new CISOs fail. Unfortunately, failure isn’t an option for today’s CISO! This course will give you the tools and techniques you’ll need to get a CISO position.
This one-day workshop gives you everything you need to know to create a career in cybersecurity or if you’re already in cybersecurity to advance you cybersecurity career to the next level. Use this workshop to find out how to become a CISO. In this workshop you’ll learn what it takes to become a world class CISO. We will put you in contact with experts in the field of resume writing, interviewing, and of course, talent development.
Attendees who take this session will be able to:
1. Determine their mindset and define adjustments as needed.
2. Construct a plan to maintain a high-level of positive energy.
3. Survey their social media presence and adjust as required.
4. Understand the need for a coach or accountability partner.
5. Separate their EIQ from IQ
6. Quantify their current skill set, perform a gap assessment with the skill set of their desired career position.
7. Analyze an industry, company, department, and job.
8. Breakdown a job description
9. Write a professional resume, cover letter, and thank you letter.
10. Prepare the proper artifacts for their interviews.
*Please note: This is not included in the Main Conference registration and requires a separate registration.