My Name is Cicero Chimbanda and I have over 25 Years of experience in the Information Technology Cyber Risk & Management. I am passionate about Fund Raising for Causes by running half or full marathons. My passion is to give back to the next generation the opportunities that I have been fortunate to receive throughout my career, especial the underserved or overlooked domestic and international communities. I speak two Languages Fluently (English & Portuguese) and two Conversational (Spanish & French). I currently serve as the Senior Vice President of Technology/Cyber-Risk for Loop Capital, an investment Broker Dealer. In addition, I am a Cybersecurity Instructor for the City Colleges of Chicago and a Content Author for Cybersecurity Course for the Cengage Learning & Coursera.
• CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
• CIPM – Certified International Program Manger
• Cybersecurity Instructor – College Institution
• Content Author InfoSec Skills Institute
• Enrolled Masters in Jurisprudence (MJ) DePaul Law School
• Founder and Senior Consultant for CVC Ventures, LLC – STEM Content Development Firm